Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday in Review


Let's think. What have I done today?

I got up. I went back to bed. I got up - brushed my teeth, washed my face (woohoo!) - and got back into bed to watch videos on YouTube.


Following this I eventually got hungry enough to get out of bed so that I could make myself some stir fry tofu, but I then took this and sat on my couch to watch Bridal Sunday on WeTV. And stayed there for a few hours. That's right - hours.


(in between these two chunks of time I did manage to finish
Water Bound by Christine Feehan)

The only thing I've done so far that even pretended to masquerade as a chore were the two loads of laundry I finished. But since there's still a small pile of clothes on my living room chair that I haven't figured out where to put yet I'm not sure this really counts.

DO YOU SEE WHY I'M NEVER READY WHEN MONDAY COMES AROUND?!?!