Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Inevitable Results of a Slow Day

Blog tag! I haven't done a lot of them - or really any of them I think- but I ran across this one today and actually felt inspired to join in. It's got a good mix of questions and seems to actually result in you knowing a bit more about the person filling it out. I'd love to read some responses from others, so if you like what you see feel free to join in!

**Tea Gal at A spoonful of sugar and spice and everything nice picked up the baton and filled out her own '50 things'. Don't miss out!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:15am - though I hit snooze until 6:40 (and it was totally worth it)

2. How do you like your steak? Medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Last Airbender (I don't recommend though - I'd say go
check out the cartoon as it's a LOT better)

4. What is your favorite TV show? It's probably a toss up between Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations and Say Yes to the Dress


5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I haven't lived enou
gh places to know yet! I'm really enjoying DC at the moment, but I could definitely see spending more time in Ireland or Scotland later.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Yogurt covered pretzels

7. What is your favorite cuisine? This is another where I'd have to pick two: American and Asian are my favorites

8. What foods do you dislike? Whole tomatoes, mushrooms, rosemary, thyme, peppers (BLEH)

9. Favorite place to eat? I've just fallen in love with a sushi place - Nooshi - in downtown DC. I also love a Korean restaurant in VA called Honey Pig.

10. Favorite dressing? Caesar

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Toyota Camry (at least this is the car I will be driving soon)


12. What are your favorite clothes? A lot of my clothes at the moment come from Torrid, New York & Co, Express, and Forever 21

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? East Asia

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half full

15. Where would you want to retire? North Carolina

16. Favorite time of day? Mid morning

17. Where were you born? Brooklyn, NY

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? College Basketball

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Most people?


20. Person you expect to tag you back first? I have no idea, especially since I'm tagging anyone who wants to do it!

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Anyone, really!

22. Bird watcher? No

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I would have said morning a few years ago, but I think I'm slowly but surely turning into a night person

24. Do you have any pets? No

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I just got a lot of makeup for cheap off a blog sale! Woohoo!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A lawyer


27. What is your best childhood memory? Going to the library with my mom

28. Are you a cat or dog person? I'm slightly more of a dog person right now

29. Are you married? No.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Always

31. Been in a car accident? Yes - though really it was just a fender bender

32. Any pet peeves? Mouth breathing, loud chewing, and those people who don't le
t the elderly and handicapped sit down!

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Sausage and Pepperoni

34. Favorite Flower? Daisies (because they're the friendliest flower of course!)

35. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I haven't taken it yet - I guess we'll see!

38. From whom did you get your last email? Lillie, regarding available items from her blog sale

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Torrid

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? The blog sale purchases were pretty last minute, but completely worth it!

41. Like your job? Not really

42. Broccoli? Definitely.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Dragon*Con - the first year I went (2008)

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Co-workers for a happy hour/dinner

45. What are you listening to right now? YouTube guru on drugstore and department store makeup


46. What is your favorite color? Purple

47. How many tattoos do you have? None

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Everyone!

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 5:12pm EST

50. Coffee drinker? A little - I like coffee as long as it's 90% milk and sugar (does that still count?)