Friday, July 16, 2010

Sing-a-Long Fridays (7/16)

Sing-a-Long Fridays is hosted by Dana at Reading Amidst the Chaos.

All you need to do is pick a song from one of your favorite shows, movies, or artists and post it on your blog or comment with the link below so that other people can karaoke away! It's a great way to share the excitement of another Friday and an even better way to get the party started for the weekend!

Now this pick for today is random, and I heartily thank my iPod for reminding me of it! When I was little I was most definitely raised as a Muppets girl. Kermit and Ms. Piggy were my ish okay? That didn't change as I got older, which is why I have a large stuffed Kermit the Frog. It might also explain my love for flying pigs, though that one also has something to do with some books I read when I was younger....anyway, I digress.

The important thing is that if you haven't heard/seen/sung along to the Muppets performing 'Kokomo', you have missed out! The video is a complete classic and showcases all of the wonderful personality quirks that each Muppet character possesses. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and that it makes you smile!