Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thirsty Thursday (7/15)

Thirsty Thursdays is hosted by Dana at Reading Amidst the Chaos and anyone can join in!

To share in the debauchery just think of one of your favorite alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and say why you love it and how to make it! You can link to your own blog or leave a comment below with your choice, but please include the mixology of whatever it is so that other people can give it a try!

I reached out to a friend of mine for this Thursday's Thirsty, but I have to agree that what she picked is fantastic! I
don't care what kind of hot day or hot food you're having, a Mango Lassi is always refreshing. Relatively easy, most of the recipes I've found involve yogurt, mango, & milk, which also makes it better for you than most American milkshakes (no ice-cream). Of course I am somewhat culinary challenged and don't even own a blender, so it's doubtful that one of these would be coming out fresh from my kitchen anytime soon. Though because of how delicious it is I hope that one of you out there learns how to make it for yourself! (maybe you can think of someway to cheat and not use a blender - that would be cool)