Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thirsty Thursday (6/24)

Thirsty Thursdays is hosted by Dana at Reading Amidst the Chaos and anyone can join in!

To share in the debauchery just think of one of your favorite alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and say why you love it and how to make it! You can link to your own blog or leave a comment below with your choice, but please include the mixology of whatever it is so that other people can give it a try!

To try and beat the heat this week, why don't you whip up your very own Godiva Chocolate Martini? I had one of
these for the first time a few months ago, but with the 93 degree heat that's enveloping DC I'm inspired to try and make it myself. I'm not sure if the one I had was exactly this same recipe, I think it might have been a restaurant specialty, but it doesn't really matter now does it? It just shows to show you that this treat can be made a multitude of ways and each one will be delicious. And varying degrees of alcoholic ;)