Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thirsty Thursdays (6/17)

Thirsty Thursdays is hosted by Dana at Reading Amidst the Chaos and anyone can join in!

To share in the debauchery just think of one of your favorite alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and say why you love it and how to make it! You can link to your own blog or leave a comment below with your choice, but please include the mixology of whatever it is so that other people can give it a try!

This time I'm coming out with a summer beer that I've stumbled upon this season and really enjoyed - Honey Moon.
I know, I know - I can't tell you how to make it, but at least I can let you know to try it right?!?!

It's by the makers of the beer Blue Moon, but for me that doesn't say a whole lot because I've always thought that Blue Moon as a beer was terribly overrated. It always looked better than it tasted, no matter what kind of spiffy orange slice was sitting on the rim.

Honey Moon is just a bit more palatable to me and actually has that enjoyable sit in the sun and drink away quality that everyone's always trying to convince me that beer has. If you get a chance I'd definitely recommend that you pick some up and try it on your own - let me know what you think if you do!