Friday, May 28, 2010

Sing-a-Long Fridays (5/28)

Sing-a-Long Fridays is hosted by Dana at Reading Amidst the Chaos.

All you need to do is pick a song from one of your favorite shows, movies, or artists and post it on your blog or comment with the link below so that other people can karaoke away! It's a great way to share the excitement of another Friday and an even better way to get the party started for the weekend!

I am so excited for this week's Sing-a-Long Friday because I LOVE this song. Really love, as in this song is on almost every iPod playlist I have and it's a favorite whenever I want to get hyped up. Because who doesn't love Mulan's 'I'll Make a Man Out of You'?! While Mulan is not the oldest of Disney films, I'd consider this song an instant classic just because it has everything to make it unforgettable outside of its place in the movie. Great lyrics, an easily remembered tune, and the kind of character triumph that has the listener cheering along with the heroine. It reminds me of another Disney favorite, but I think I'll leave that one for next week.....